Riverside Caravan Village Bli Bli offers – Relaxed Pet Friendly unpowered Camping, powered Pet Friendly Caravan sites with slabs or grass, Self Contained Air-conditioned Cabins – Sleeps 2 or 3, Swimming Pool, BBQ area and private boat ramp on the Maroochy River – You’ll enjoy a down-to-earth, friendly & relaxed stay. →
So many things to see and do at Bli Bli, Fishing, Beaches, Food & Wine, Markets, Adventure Sports, Theme Parks, Nature & Wildlife, Boating & Canoes – River Frontage with private boat ramp for guests, so bring the Tinny! Cool off in our pool… plus more! →
Riverside Caravan Village Bli Bli is easy to find, Just 5 mins from Maroochydore Airport, on the beautiful Maroochy River. Enter 293 David Low Way, Bli Bli into your GPS. Our entrance is beside the United Service Station and directly opposite the River Markets shopping centre where their Supa IGA is open from 6.00am – 9.00pm everyday →
HANDY TIP: Don’t forget to enter 297 (not 295) David Low Way Bli Bli into your GBPS & phone navigation or search software.
We are directly opposite the River Markets shopping centre where their Supa IGA is open from 6.00am – 9.00pm everyday.
There is also a Butcher, Baker, Subway, Newsagency, BWS, ATM, Post Office,
Medical Centre, Amcal Pharmacy, Gone Bonkers, Café, Thai, Pizza and Sushi Train.
- We have river front position on the
Maroochy River and our own boat ramp.
- We are next to a service station open 24 hours.
- Sunshine Coast Castle tourist attraction – walking distance
- Go Wake cable skiing park, best in Queensland – walking distance
- Barra fishing Park – walking distance
- Skate park & Mullen Park playground – walking distance
- Kids Inflatable Water Adventure Park – walking distance
- 2 mins to Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary in Bli Bli
- 5 mins to the Sunshine Coast Mudjimba Airport
- 5 mins to Mudjimba beach
- 10 mins to Maroochdore beach and Sunshine Plaza shopping centre
- 10 mins to Coolum Beach and Stumners Creek dog beach
- 15 mins Eumundi markets on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- 30 mins Noosa and Hastings Street